MUSLIMS: Islam is the WRONG Religion, & This is why I Left Islam and Converted to Christianity!?

NOTE: This is NOT a troll post. This is the 100% truth. The truth is that I used to be a Muslim...but I never felt complete as a Muslim or even liked Islam. I started to think to myself, "maybe this isn't the right religion, maybe you are in the wrong religion" For the longest time, I... show more NOTE: This is NOT a troll post. This is the 100% truth.

The truth is that I used to be a Muslim...but I never felt complete as a Muslim or even liked Islam.
I started to think to myself, "maybe this isn't the right religion, maybe you are in the wrong religion"

For the longest time, I didn't know what religion to go to...either Islam or Christianity. I was so confused and frustrated. Till one day, while I was on my bed and thought...

Why are the majority of Muslim countries all poor? And why are the actaul rich ones (the Gulf Arabs), so racist and don't even issue their passports to people there?? Why are Muslims hated around the world? Why do all Arab countries leaders all hearltess, evil, dictators? Why did Mohamed marry a 6 year old at the age of 52!? Why is Palestine struggling so much, while Israel is thriving? Why can't I learn the Quran in English? Why can't I speak from the heart while praying too God, instead of reading out loud memorized lines??? Why are the Majority of Muslims countries strugginling, and the ones that are doung well rely on their oil?? All these questions came rushing to my head in 1 minute! Then I knew Islam is the wrong religion!

I believe Jesus is the Son of God, and I'm true a believe of Christianity now. Through faith in Jesus Christ, I am so thankful that he finally woke me up from f*cking islam!!!

MOHAMED IS NOT A PROPHET OF GOD, HE WAS AN INSANE PEDOPHILE!

I will never wear a hijab, I will drink beer, eat pork! And finally enjoy my life! :)

I hope you do too.