Home-made face masks to get rid of blackheads?

Exact way to make it, I have black heads all over my face and tried everything down to toothpaste to get rid of them. Whats a good home made face mask to get rid of them? How long do I leave it on? How do I make it?

Favorite Answer

The ingredients of balk head remover mask are 1/2 cup fuller's earth, 1 tsp. tincture of benzoic and distilled witch hazel Mix all ingredients and blend until it becomes thick. Then apply this mask on your mask. And don’t wash your face until it dry and becomes hard, it will takes nearly 30 to 40 minutes. Dip the towel in boiled water and lay it across your face. You can also use acne honey mask to remove blackheads and if you do not want to use honey mask then make a cucumber mask, it is also very useful against blackhead removal.

1

Source(s): 7 Days Acne Cure - http://acneaway.raiwi.com/?iMVF

Dry and/or greasy skin due to poor oil composition of the skin. Thick greasy oils clog pores, lack of oil leads to dryness and irritation. You need thin oils to moisturize while dissolving and clearing gunk in your poors. Try fish oil or seafood. 2 tsp fish oil a day or 4 servings of seafood a week. Stick it out for at least 2 months; it will take a long time to replace all your oil. Any effect after 1-2 days is temporary or random; so even if it makes you break out a little at first, you haven't given it a full try yet.

In the short term you can wash and moisturize well, but that will only go so far. Plus excessive washing can be drying and excessive moisturizing can be clogging. Use a small amount of a light moisturizer, made with oil not jelly or grease. Often that means soybean oil or mineral oil. Mineral oil means mined from the ground. So soybean oil is usually better, though mineral oil won't cause too much harm. Clean with soap and water, not a harsh acne cleanser. Even then they only work so well. So you really need the seafood.

Antibiotics aren't really good for bacteria long term, they'll come back in force after. Short term they may help. After you get off them find some kefir with acidophilus listed first or 2nd to replace the friendly bacteria they destroyed. Studies show less illness when you have these bacteria, even outside the stomach in places such as the lungs and elsewhere. You want friendly bacteria to fill the void when the antibiotics stop, not harmful ones.

In the short term you might also try 100,000+ iu retinol vitamin A (a megadose, and too much for normal use) or one of the acne drugs that is similar to retinol vitamin A. It's some minor harm to your organs, but it helps against bacteria on your skin. At least it doesn't have the other long term drawbacks to your skin that antibiotics and many scrubs do.

If you would like to learn how to treat your acne permanently and regain your health and wellbeing, without drugs, without typical acne treatments, and without any side effects, then this will be the most important letter you will ever read.

Weird Trick Forces Your Body

To Eliminate Your Acne

Giving You Beautiful Clear Skin

In 30-60 Days?

Make sure your sound is turned on!

I use proactive for my skin and it truly does work! This is a face mask recipe that I have used when my skin breaks out as it contains strawberries with have salicylic acid which is what helps fight acne! - 1/4 cup strawberries - 1/4 sour cream or plain yoghurt mash them all together until it's smooth and put on your face. i'd leave it on for about 15 minutes then wash it off Good luck!!

You haven't tried everything. The only real way is to grow older.