Muslims, do you feel this way too?

Im so tired of seeing on the news or the radio or in the media about muslims blowing up stuff and muslims beating their wives and not letting them out of the house and treating them like animals. I hate seeing all of this because this is NOT what Islam represents, not even 0.000001%. And I'm tired of thinking... show more Im so tired of seeing on the news or the radio or in the media about muslims blowing up stuff and muslims beating their wives and not letting them out of the house and treating them like animals. I hate seeing all of this because this is NOT what Islam represents, not even 0.000001%. And I'm tired of thinking that the terrorists or the men who beat their wives, etc, think that they are doing right and that it is not haram. WHERE DID THEY LEARN ALL THESE STUFF???? DON'T THEY READ THE QURAN??? I mean its ridiculous. I feel so mad right now against muslims like these people, they can't even declare themselves as muslims when they do such things. I know we should not judge but that is why people have such a bad image of Islam, because of these people!! I feel like their aren't real muslims in this world anymore, those who don't talk bad about each other(because Allah says that talking bad about someone is like eating your brothers flesh), who wear hijab correctly, who treat their wives very good, who don't say stuff like: behead those who are not-muslims (i have seen many posters like these in protests in the UK), killing is such a big sin so why would they even SAY these kinds of stuff!!!! It makes me so mad because, again, that is why people think we are terrible people!!!!!!!!!

What do you think??
10 answers 10