Joe Hart is an over-rated Keeper?

Before further details - He is not even close to Cech and Van Der Sar - so dont even bother bringing up their names. After the weekend I was told that "Joe Hart would have saved RVP's goal . Lindegaard is average". Bellamy's goal was so so similar to Van Persie's with regards to the... show more Before further details - He is not even close to Cech and Van Der Sar - so dont even bother bringing up their names.

After the weekend I was told that "Joe Hart would have saved RVP's goal . Lindegaard is average".

Bellamy's goal was so so similar to Van Persie's with regards to the keeper.

RVP's was towards Lindegaard's left (weaker side) and Anders managed to touch the ball. Hart did a spectacular and unnecessary dive and let the shot through without even touching it.

He might pull off a few saves here and there yeah but he is not world class as the desperate media claim he is. For every brilliant save, there exists an unconvincing punch.

He has a good defence playing in front of him. End of.

PS- Cech/Van Der Sar in their prime would have tipped Bellamy's and RVP's shots round the posts.

True World Class Goalkeepers
Update: Lol I just noticed how far off his line Hart was for the Bellamy goal. Dont Keepers get taught to stay on their line unless coming to collect a cross? But hey its Hart so shhhhh
Update 2: S- Wrong. Hart fumbles week in week out. And "no Keeper would save with his toe"...I can swear I saw De Gea do just that earlier in the season........AT ANFIELD OF ALL PLACES!