Here we go, most surprising free agent signing this year?

I'll start by saying, I'm a die hard Rangers fan, so us signing Yu Darvish, after CJ Wilson signed with the Angels.... couldn't be happier. So that one doesn't much, surprise me. Now with all the talks of Prince Fielder going to the Rangers, Nationals or Mariners, it was quite a shock that he... show more I'll start by saying, I'm a die hard Rangers fan, so us signing Yu Darvish, after CJ Wilson signed with the Angels.... couldn't be happier. So that one doesn't much, surprise me.

Now with all the talks of Prince Fielder going to the Rangers, Nationals or Mariners, it was quite a shock that he signed with the Tigers. Even his dad Cecil Fielder, was shocked, saying "That just shocked me." And, "I didn't even see Detroit in the picture." That was pretty big.
Jose Reyes going to the Marlins, is really cool to me. I want to see them build an amazing team that can compete.

One of the biggest, was my favorite player Jim Thome, signing with the Phillies. I should've seen it coming. He hit 47 homeruns, his first year with the Phillies(One behind Hall of Famer Mike Schmidt's single season team record of 48.) The next year he tied Alex Rodriguez for the MLB lead in home runs as they both won a Babe Ruth Home Run award. So even though it was a very acceptible option, still threw me off a bit.
Some other weird ones are:
Cuddyer - Rockies
Saito - Diamondbacks
Buehrle - Marlins
The biggest one as we all know is Pujols going to the Angels
Papelbon - Phillies

Like I said, I'm a Ranger fan, so with Darren Oliver signing with Toronto, it's a relief. His prime was in the 90's, and he just lost it in the past few years.
What I'm getting at, is I have ultimate respect for any baseball fan. So, I don't bash on people because of their team preferences. I want to hear Free Agent news from your home/favorite team, how you feel about it, and some of your ideas on the left over free agents, and where they can go. Like currently there are rumors of the Rangers going after Roy Oswalt now that Prince is out of the picture. Other key Free Agents are: Vladimir Guerrero, Johnny Damon, Roy Oswalt, Magglio Ordonez, David Ortiz, Derek Lee, Hideki Matsui, Nick Swisher,
Pudge Rodriguez (If he can step it up again.)
So lets hear it. Weigh in guys. I want legitimate reasoning, not being biased towards your team, and making insane guesses on players.