Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I'm planning to have an e-commerce business, how can i withdraw on my client's credit card?

on withdrawal, is it possible to withdraw even his bank is only on that particular country? i don't have much idea about credit card withdrawal so please help me with this..

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Neil
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You need to have some system for a payment processor as part of an online store script, an individual merchant process, or something like Paypal.

Paypal is the cheapest option as credit cards can be process via Paypal.

Without knowing what you're doing with your website, it not possible to give you a full answer. Do you just have 1 product/service or multiple products etc.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Most stores have payment gateways to process payments. They charge a nominal fee to do so and you can process payment through them. You'll need to have an account with them though.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.