I'm planning to have an e-commerce business, how can i withdraw on my client's credit card?

on withdrawal, is it possible to withdraw even his bank is only on that particular country? i don't have much idea about credit card withdrawal so please help me with this..

• Neil
    Favorite Answer

You need to have some system for a payment processor as part of an online store script, an individual merchant process, or something like Paypal.

Paypal is the cheapest option as credit cards can be process via Paypal.

Without knowing what you're doing with your website, it not possible to give you a full answer. Do you just have 1 product/service or multiple products etc.

Most stores have payment gateways to process payments. They charge a nominal fee to do so and you can process payment through them. You'll need to have an account with them though.