Definition of "Ex-Atheist"? We all know everyone is born god-free, but are babies really atheists?

until they are indoctrinated into whatever hocus poccus their parents believe? In my opinion an atheist is someone who has thought deeply, seen no evidence for gods of any type, and made a decision the be a rationalist. A baby is not that, so when fundies claim to be "ex-atheists" they are being... show more until they are indoctrinated into whatever hocus poccus their parents believe? In my opinion an atheist is someone who has thought deeply, seen no evidence for gods of any type, and made a decision the be a rationalist. A baby is not that, so when fundies claim to be "ex-atheists" they are being deceitful. Ideas?
Update: Annie: Do we know one another? I didn't think so. So, why all the Ad Hominem attacks? Here's an idea, answer the question