Literary/Quote Tattoo?

Im thinking about getting a quote tattooed on my back and I'm stuck between three.

"When once you have tasted flight you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long to return."

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most"

“Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers but to be fearless in facing them. Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain, but for the heart to conquer it. Let me not look for allies in life's battlefield but to my own strength. Let me not cave in.”

I know they're long but I deeply enjoy all of them and they all have intrinsic meaning to me. Thoughts? Anyone with a script tattoo have any advice before I get it done?

Thanks :)

Best Answer

I LOVE the middle one, just be ready for the pain, or no pain haha.

i like all of them. i dont really understand the one about our light frightening us more then our darkness, but i think i like the last (and longest) one the most.