Told a girl I thought she was beautiful?

The girl i like that I've been talking to I told her I thought she was beautiful and I meant it. She replied 'aww thanks'

Do you reckon she believed me? Or not interested?

Best Answer

It depends on how you said it. Did you say it like Goofy or like Prince Eric? Did you say, I think you're beautiful or just you're beautiful? I reckon she felt you were sincere, but her response seems odd.

~ This is a good question. :)

It just depends on how she views herself ..cause some girls with body image, low self-esteem , stuff like that won't believe you ( cause I used to be like that ). BUT if she doesn't have that problem then she meant just what she said "awww thanks" cause it's always nice and sweet of boy to tell a girl she's beautiful.

I'm not sure what you mean when said "Or not interested?"

But either way it goes.... that's nice of you to say. :)

--And if really want to know if she believes you when you say that or isn't interested...ASK HER---

~ I hoped this helped~:)

She is just like aww someone noticed how much effort I'm putting in and I am beautiful

• JulesM

Yes I think she believed you. "Aww thanks" is the appropriate response. It's difficult to tell whether she likes you based on that but I know that I love it when guys call me beautiful so give her lots of compliments and she'll think you're a nice guy and like you more.

Telling her she is beautiful is nice, it's sweet and it makes a girl feel pretty. but if you want to date her, you have to do a lot more than that. ask her out.

you don't know until you ask right?

Good luck and just remember, whatever happens, at least you'll finally have your answer (does she like me back?)

she prob believed you. only the brave actually go up to a girl and tell her you thinkshe is beautiful. if you are interested in her then ask her out or just compliment he on her hair, makeup, or even clothes.

She believed you. Can't tell if she's interested though. Ask her out and find out.

1: maybe she think 'she just beautiful that day'.

2: she maybe already have someone like her.

3: she is embarrass and shy to meet you.(after she hear it)

4: think it's half "she believe me" and half "not interested".

It takes an amazeing guy to do that and she might have maybe she likes you :) And though us girls always say were not we love to hear that we are

she beived you but sorry to say.....i know this stuff....... she was flattered but not really interested. You can let her know ur feelings are greater by making the first move, and it seems as if she will be intrested