Can weed kill you if you take it at age 14 or 15?

I am 14 years old and I really like this guy. His name is Nick and he is a 9th grader. We go to different schools but we go to the mall mostly every weekend. The school he goes to they like to smoke weed and do different kinds of drugs. I found out from my friend that he does weed twice a week and possibly more. I... show more I am 14 years old and I really like this guy. His name is Nick and he is a 9th grader. We go to different schools but we go to the mall mostly every weekend. The school he goes to they like to smoke weed and do different kinds of drugs. I found out from my friend that he does weed twice a week and possibly more. I don't really know much about it because I come from a Catholic family and my parents watch me like hawks. I would never be ever to pull off doing weed. So I never did it. I don't really understand it much. I know how to do it but what ingredients do you use? Could this kill you? What else can it do other than killing you if you can die from it? Thank you all(:
Update: Thank you everybody for answering. I am fine that he smokes weed of course if he doesn't do it in front of me, makes me do it, or that he doesn't do it before he sees me then acts like a spazz around me. Just trying to be cautious as a 14 year old who doesn't really like that kind of stuff. Plus if I... show more Thank you everybody for answering. I am fine that he smokes weed of course if he doesn't do it in front of me, makes me do it, or that he doesn't do it before he sees me then acts like a spazz around me. Just trying to be cautious as a 14 year old who doesn't really like that kind of stuff. Plus if I ever try it once to be curious I will know more information about it.
Update 2: I am the kind of girl who doesn't really like to do bad things like drinking, smoking, or doing drugs. I am too good for that but I just wanted for information about it. I don't know if it is illegal or not.