PLEASE HELP HISTORY ESSAY QUESTION!?

During the Gilded Age, to what degree did the national government face and solve problems of political corruption?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • tuffy
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

That was the problem, there was no government over-sight, political corruption occurred at the local, state, and national levels. It was when Theodore Roosevelt became president that the Gilded Age became less gilded.

• slover
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Ask in case your college has a JSTOR account - there may be 1000s of educational essays on there which can be flawlessly safe to cite from and feature robust educational integrity. If now not, ask round to peer if you understand any one who does, it is especially most probably in case you have a pal/relative at school with an ATHENS logon that allows them to use the carrier from a non-school-networked computer. Other than that, I endorse asking your instructor if he/she has any books, or one other member of employees within the equal division. Ignore the condescending idiot who gave you a sermon approximately younger individuals now not utilizing a library, they're naturally illiterate as evidenced via the truth they did not honestly learn your query. If, nevertheless, you might have a while earlier than this essay is due in (one million-two weeks), then it can be valued at studying the titles and ISBN numbers of a few books that you just feel are valuable on the net, after which taking those in your neighborhood library. I recognize you stated that they don't seem to be very good competent, however relatively mainly libraries virtually each and every different paintings in conjunction, and so they is also in a position to borrow this booklet in your behalf from one other library. Only more thing I can feel of is Google Books, it is a booklet seek characteristic of Google that honestly scans texts and uploads them. It's unfastened to make use of, however will also be irritating now and then considering that they deliberately go away out a few pages in an effort to inspire you to shop for the booklet. Best of success.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.