Im on hold with the irs to ask questions we all want answers to let me know?

if there is something else i can ask i am asking 1. are all returns pushed back a week 2. what is going on with the wmr site 3. when will deposits go out
Update: yes they are def. getting rude i am assuming ppl are calling like crazy i was really nice and she got nicer once i let her know i was not trying to find out about where my refund was but find out what was going on with processing this year and she said she knows nothing about it being pushed back a week so that may... show more yes they are def. getting rude i am assuming ppl are calling like crazy i was really nice and she got nicer once i let her know i was not trying to find out about where my refund was but find out what was going on with processing this year and she said she knows nothing about it being pushed back a week so that may or maynot apply to everyone she said dd go out on friday but i know thats false because i got mines tuesday and my bf is still waiting and she also knows nothing about the wmr site so i really didnt get any info other than all returns arent pushed back that she knows of
Update 2: also for the dumb a** es who have nothing positve to say some people would like to know what is going on and i already recieved my refund im trying to help the ones who didnt you need to get off line and get a life and dont worry about why someone wants tax refund info you have no need to even be on here
Update 3: forgot to add she said if you changed or address or anything that can cause it be slower as well but i dont think it matters cause i changed mines and got it 1/24