K asked in PetsDogs · 8 years ago

Where can i buy a pomsky puppy in new york state?

I don't know if pomsky puppies are even real, but if they are where could I buy one in New York state, and for how much?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

Pomsky? Buy a Proper dog. A Pomsky is not a real dog, no. The name for that would be mutt.

What's wrong with a Pomeranian? Or if you really want a mutt, get one for next to nothing at a shelter. Don't pay a load of money for it

• Melody5 years agoReport

A Pomsky is real its a crossbreed between a Pomeranian and a Husky

• 4 years ago

Oh dear god. A Pomsky? Are you serious?

This whole designer mutt thing happened because one guy wanted to do something good. The Labradoodle was created by a guide-dog trainer, for the purpose of creating a dog that could be used as a guide dog with the Labrador skills, for a blind lady that also suffered from fur allergies - which is where the Poodle came in. He put lots of hard work & effort into the breeding the right dog for this lady, and he tested all of the puppies to see if they'd inherited the 'hypo-allergenic' fur-type, only three puppies inherited this & in a recent interview, he admitted that he wishes he never bred at all because people are taking advantage of it for money and have no soul purpose to why they're breeding mutts. Rant over.

Either buy a purebred Pomeranian or a Purebred Husky. Why would you mix two completely different breeds together? If you DO find someone breeding this mix, then it's likely the puppies won't be of sound temperament & probably won't be healthy, because all the 'breeder' cares about is the profit made and they don't give two sh*ts about the end result for the customers, the health of the mother and the puppies. Anybody that tells you they breed 'Pomskies', don't trust them.

• 4 years ago

A yorkiepoo is a mixed breed puppy - nothing different than you can get at your local humane society or animal shelter. The cheap price indicates that the person selling the puppy is not doing all the appropriate health checks on the parents and puppy and isn't concerned about its health and well-being - if they had, the puppy would have cost a lot more. I don't advise buying any puppy long distance where you don't have a chance to evaluate the puppy's health on your own or the health and temperament of the parents. I suspect strongly this is a puppy mill puppy. I also suspect she isn't getting health guarantee, so if the puppy arrives sick or dead, she won't get her money back. Reputable breeders give health guarantees. Either find a reputable breeder of purebred dogs locally where you can see the parents and the pups and pay more for a healthy dog, or go to a local animal shelter, pick out a healthy mixed breed dog that needs a home, save some money and save a life. EDIT It's an unregistered dog because its not a purebred - it's a mixed breed mutt - it can't be registered under any registry. Any responsible breeder would have health checks of both parents to ensure their health for breeding and would not create a mixed breed animal for sale and place them for sale long distance. Even at $200 it's a rip-off. Also, proper shipping of a live animal that distance costs more than $156.

• 3 years ago

Pomsky Puppies For Sale Ny

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Where can i buy a pomsky puppy in new york state?

I don't know if pomsky puppies are even real, but if they are where could I buy one in New York state, and for how much?

Source(s): buy pomsky puppy york state: https://tr.im/mTgxV
  • 5 years ago

Pomsky is a mix between Pomeranian and Husky. They are a new breed and not many places sell them yet. You would have to find a breeder and more than likely travel to buy the dog.

• 6 years ago

Pomsky's are real their just hard to find yoour best bet is to google locations theres one place in LI that might be able to get one for you http://www.islandpuppies.com/

• JenVT
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

www.petfinder.com and search by breed (pomeranian) and zip code. No idea what the "sky" could be but it will show all pom and pom mixes in your area.

• 5 years ago

I found this pomsky site... They sell pomsky around US..

http://pomskypuppy.org/

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

They aren't real.

The only Pom's are a dog breed called Pomeranian. A dog called by any other name is likely to be a designer dog or a nonexsitenct dog.

• Melody5 years agoReport

They are real they are a mix between a Pomeranian and a Husky

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.