Hoe do i get yahoo to fix my account? FAQs do not solve everything!?

If I get the password wron just a couple of times it does not give me an option to keep the same password. I am in afghanistan logging in through a tactical satilite so it does not always transmit the information properly. Can you please stop making it so I have to keep changing my password. It seems I do it at... show more If I get the password wron just a couple of times it does not give me an option to keep the same password. I am in afghanistan logging in through a tactical satilite so it does not always transmit the information properly. Can you please stop making it so I have to keep changing my password. It seems I do it at least once a week. This will not do. Yahoo is the only one that gives me these problems. also, i can not find anywhere to get in touch with yahoo personell to voice my complaint. there needs to be a direct link to an email for the admin. i know, as an admin, it is not easy taking a slew of emails. the easy solution would be to make it so they use the services first and after a few links of questions, ask if that solved the problem. if they asnswer no, then you can have a page to collect the info and email the administrator. one size does not fit all. faqs do not solve every problem.