I feel worthless & upset?

I feel worthless. I feel like no one honestly cares about me. Like I'm just here.

I'm afraid of what people think of me and I'm afraid of being ridiculed.

I feel so weak because I know people who've gone through deaths in the family, accidents, etc and they're stronger than I am.

I don't know what's wrong with me & I don't where to turn. I don't really trust people.

Help me? Please.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago

You can't be worthless because you have asked a question on YA - that has enabled other contributors to gain points, and may even have enabled someone to move up a Level, they in turn will provide help, support and encouragement of other people by asking and answering questions. Along the way, some will make comments and ask questions which will amuse and entertain - that's good.

Remember the old saying "They also serve, who only stand and wait"

There is also the very wise little story about the horseshoe nail - just in case you don't know it.

A nail falls from a horseshoe and is lost

"For the want of a nail, the shoe was lost.

For the want of a shoe, the horse was lost.

For the want of a horse, the rider was lost.

For the want of a rider, the message was lost.

For the want the message, a battle was lost.

For the want of the battle, a City was lost.

For the want the City, a Kingdom was lost - and all for the want of a horseshoe nail"

You may feel as worthless as a small horseshoe nail, but without you, the rest of us are lost.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Sounds like you are depressed. Look up a mental health agency in your city, county or state and many times they will work with you for free or a very small fee. If you belong to a church, many times people there can work with you on this. Seek help from one of these sources and you will be okay.

• 8 years ago

you must be a teenager, without insult attached to what I assume, but I guess you can just smile. Don't care about other's opinions about you. They don't know squat **** about you, and they might as well be careless, selfish, and rude people if they don't care about you. You are better than people, but if you think your not, then think on ways how to improve yourself in your own way not of others. See a therapist!

• 8 years ago

Cheer up and check with a doctor :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Maybe you are just going through a phase or your going on your period soon...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I feel the same.

• 8 years ago

Have faith in yourself. Everything will be okay.

Source(s): My life.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Welcome to my world

Ur get used to it

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

oh babe

i wish i could hug you

please rember we love you

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Sex

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.