I feel worthless, scared, upset?

I feel worthless. I feel like no one honestly cares anymore. Like I'm just here.

I'm afraid. I'm afraid of being ridiculed and made fun of. I don't know where to turn.

I feel so weak because I know people who have had terrible deaths in the family, accidents, etc and they're stronger than I am.

I don't know what's wrong with me.

What do I do? Please.

Best Answer

You sound like you have anxiety and depression. You need help so see your doctor :) you'll be ok

Well for starters, people who tell you to see a specialist are just foolish, Psychologists don't really care about people, they care about the $75 an hour they get.

I used to feel like you did, many years ago while I was still in junior high. I was just a quiet kid, I kept to myself, and I felt like nobody around me really cared about my well-being.

So I changed my attitude about things. I forced myself into my human interaction and began to become some really happy, humorous person.

The way you think can completely change how people perceive you. If you remain to sulk in this state, feeling that people don't care, then they won't! You have to change yourself by thinking positively and just hope for good things to happen!

Source(s): Life