Poll: Boat vs plane.......?

A big boat like(TITANIC) or a plane? What one is better to travel on? What one is safer?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

Planes, planes, planes, planes, planes! I love flying in planes! It makes me feel like a celebrity (even though I've never flown first class). I don't think either one is safer. They seem dangerous but they really aren't. It isn't often that a boat sinks or a plane crashes, but car accidents happen ever day.

• 4 years ago

Plane does it for me. both are really fun but plane gets you where you want to go and that means ANYWHERE with a boat, you can only travel to the nearest port. I am torn with the safer part because if you have a cracked boat haul, you will fill up with water and sink... not good if you are far out in the ocean. Planes are usually safer because even if the fuselage cracks you can land at the nearest airport. you can make it.... it is also way more organized as far as traffic goes nobody tells you what to do on a boat but in a plane the ATCs are in the air. you can fly far with no engine because if you think about it if you are 20000' in the air falling at a decent of 200'/min you can fly far.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I have travelled on both, i love flying because i love the atmosphere in the airports, but i love going on boats - you have the freedom to walk around, watch movies, it's basically like being in a small hotel. If you are looking for speed then choose the plane but if you have the time and are looking for a relaxing journey the boat is a great option

• kitkat
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Plane is safer. People just don't get that if a boat sinks and you survive JAWS still lives in the ocean and he well eat you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Boat

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Boat

• 8 years ago

Plane.

• pat z
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Plane.

I like to get where I'm going as quickly as possible.

As for safer????

• 8 years ago

The Plane for me :)

• 6 years ago

Plane all the way!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.