I'm looking for a book based on drugs rape sex, Tragedies ,a perfect teen book that I can't put. down?

I'm 18 and im looking for a great stunning book based on sex drugs etc.. Examples like. White. Lines by. Tracey Brown, The coldest Winter by. Sistah Soulja , Go ask Alice , It happened to Nancy also. By Beatrice Sparks..I'd appericate it if u guys helped thanks!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi.

I think this website will help you.

It's realistic fiction (and some non-fiction) for teens. It covers Abuse (Mental, physical, sexual, etc.), Body image and eating disorders, Drug and alcohol abuse, fitting in, gangs and violence, and Physical and mental diseases and disabilities.

Link - http://info.infosoup.org/lists/RealisticFictionAll...

• 4 years ago

pass Ask Alice (drugs) large (some lady who struggles from Anorexia/Bulimia and her mom's problems) Denial (approximately Rape) Love classes (some lady who falls in love together with her instructor), The final Virgin (some lady wanting to lose her V, tragic ending), and pageant (4 young people P.O.V at there first fairs)- all by capacity of David Belbin. Jay Asher- 13 the clarification why (some lady who commited suicide, after tragic evens) Courntey Summers- Cracked as much as Be (some 'suitable' lady who falls from grace, after tragic activities, regarding drugs/intercourse/rape) Elizabeth Scott- residing ineffective lady (some lady, stolen from her faimly, abused, intercourse) desire thats sufficient books, Bellaa xx

• R
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Look into the book "The Girl Next Door" by Jack Ketchum

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Drug Rape Sex

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sophie
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Sounds like you would love Amy Girl by Bari Wood. Harder to find but worth the effort.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

try living dead girl, it has everything you want besides drugs.

Source(s): most messed up book i ever read
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.