Is it illegal for a brother and sister to share the same bed?

my neice and nephew live in a two bedroom trailer with their parents. they are only one year apart in age boy-6 girl-5. they have shared the same room for almost their whole lives. they used to have bunk beds but my nephew would get scared and climb down and get in bed with his sister. so eventually they just got... show more my neice and nephew live in a two bedroom trailer with their parents. they are only one year apart in age boy-6 girl-5. they have shared the same room for almost their whole lives. they used to have bunk beds but my nephew would get scared and climb down and get in bed with his sister. so eventually they just got rid of the bunk bed and just let them sleep in the same bed. my mom told them that this is wrong and child services can take them away because of this. personally i don't see anything wrong with is since they are so young. I was just wondering if they can get in trouble or if there's and age limit or anything. they do plan on buying a new 3 bedroom soon but as of now don't have the means. we live in nevada.