What are some alternatives to band-aids (contact dermatitis)?

i have ringworm, so i've been covering the spots up with band-aids and putting anti-fungal creams on them which is taking a REALLY long time to work. i've had the ringworm since october and now i've got contact dermatitis from the band-aids... they're starting to itch really badly and i'm... show more i have ringworm, so i've been covering the spots up with band-aids and putting anti-fungal creams on them which is taking a REALLY long time to work. i've had the ringworm since october and now i've got contact dermatitis from the band-aids... they're starting to itch really badly and i'm getting pissed off. my mom keeps making up excuses not to take me to the doctors to get antibiotics (she doesn't want to pay the co-pay), so i guess i'm just gonna have to wait until the ringworm fades on its own. anybody know any alternatives to band-aids that don't have the sticky adhesive?? all i know of is taping a piece of paper over the spot with scotch tape, something i don't particularly like doing. thanks!
5 answers 5