What Is The F.E.A.R Serie's Storyline?

i played 2 and 3 cuz the guy at gamestop didnt say i needed to play one but the storyline is a little confusing so someone please clear it up for me

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Ok here is what happend, in the F.E.A.R (First Encounter Assult Recon) you play as the Point-man who is but doesnt know it, the brother of the target they are after. Point-man also doesnt know but his mother is the little girl helping him.

F.E.A.R 3 starts out with two ATC soldiers trying to interrigate Point-man but nothing is working. then out of the grave, Fettel returns and possesses one of the guards, and breaks the other ones neck. in Slow-Mo Point-Man Breaks the ties that are on his hand, reaches for the knife that is spinning in mid-air and slits the Possessed Guards neck. the two brothers form an uneasy alliance and set off to find their mother, whom is now Pregnant.

Point-man was given an objective to kill the unborn child. but at the end their is a short struggle and again Point-man kills Fettel. the Child is born and the game ends with the nice song Mother by Danzig.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Lame. It seems like they made it up in 30 mins the morning after a bender.

• Dr.No
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

a girl named alma has supernatural powers and she decides to wreak havoc on the world.

playing the first one isn't necessary, but it certainly helps, since paxton was kind of a big character in it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.