? asked in HealthOther - Health · 9 years ago

Need advice for drug test?

I smoked weed for the first time last night and I found out today that I'm getting drug tested in 16 days, what's the best way to clean my system? I've heard Powerade and Cranberry Juice, any other suggestions?

• Dload
    Favorite Answer

Drugs can stay in your blood stream for ages and weed active ingredients actually can get stored in your fat cells. There's no way to flush your system from this. Exercising can break down the fat cells which might be storing the drug as well, however this can give you a slight after high effect. Drinking lots of liquids can not mask drugs but can dilute it to a point it's passes the drug test. They can and will however detect this dilution, and your'll probably have to redo the test at a later date.

Best bet: stay off the drugs.

Don't read most of these listings. They are not helpful for you, but a few are are on the right track. If you used only once more that 2 weeks ago, you should be clean. If you are paranoid and need reassurance, go to GMC and get Test Pure if they have it. Works like a charm. If they don't have that, ask for something to "clean your system." If it costs more that $40, it will probably work. Drinking lots of water will make the test diluted and you will have to do it again, and they will be suspicious. Only use the middle of your piss if you know what I mean. Don't use the beginning part, its the most concentrated. Make sure you don't use the first pee of the day. If you follow this advise you will surely pass your test. Go to the website below for real information. Get informed and study the science. Good luck.

How much did you smoke? A few puffs? A few joints? Since you aren't a regular user, it hasn't built up in your system. And if you did very little this time, there won't be much in your system. Just don't do anymore prior to your test and you will be fine.

• Cindy

no more weed and drink a gallon of water a day and the day of the drug test drink all the water you can handle and take vitiam c because it makes your pee yellow and they won't think any thing of it then after drug test smoke out

Get some cranberry pills, drink a lot of water and sweat.

That's a hard 1 maybe lots of water but it does stay in your system for 90 days

no need if its ur first time it wont stay in to long, it wont even be detected really.its tea bath will help wash and drink it and run it through the strands of your hair if you really need to.I smoke all the time but once had to do this and it worked ,lol not all the time they want pee they might take hair too

It would be out of your system by then if you dont smoke it often

that stuff dont work your best chance is getting detox clense

sweat it out. go to a sauna or something.