Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

I feel bad for Kyle Williams. How could a person have the heart to post stuff like that. SMH at the low lifes?

The people who wrote that crap on his twitter were probably never athletes and I can bet all the people who have played a sport can relate to Williams. I for one can. When I was a sophmore in High School i was on the varsity squad and starting point guard. With seconds remaining on senior night i committed a charge that lost us the game. Watching Mr. Williams last night made me feel like crap for him. Whats your response to all of this?

Favorite Answer

I'm a niner fan and i can't believe how quickly some of our "niner faithfuls" fans would even dare to death threat kyle williams. Was i upset that he had a freak play when the ball barely touched his leg?Hell yeah i was but its a team effort not a one man team. He probably didnt even feel the ball brush his leg. Cos i sure as hell didnt notice until it was challenged. Those fans probably lost their bets so i could see them getting frustrated but come on now! He is human. The same fans giving death threats give the true fans bad stereotypes like FourtyWhiners. Truly, the whole team especially the offense, didnt play well. But you know what? Kyle Williams and the rest of the Niners played great Football this whole season. Who would have thought A team 6-10 last year makes it to the NFC championship this year? I'm very proud of my niners win or lose. I wore my jersey proud today to let everyone know, "Whos got it better than us? NOBODY"

Source(s): red&gold blooded
  • SB

He definitely deserves all the criticism he is getting. There are people though that take things too far with their comments. Most of the people are just exaggerating but theres always at least one guy who may actually commit a crime and that is why we should be checking ourselves before we say things that encourage this violent thinking.

• ?

People seriously need to step away from the ledge, it's just a game and believe me, no one feels worse than Williams about the fumbles.

It is a disgrace and makes me even more depressed that it has come to this. The loss was already bad enough but now we lower ourselves to this level over a game? Go Niners! Great season!

• lilyan

This purely in……Kyle Williams observed in SF attempting to get out of how of a motor vehicle…he claims it neglected him yet witnesses say the tire brushed his leg. extra information to stick to…

No one could play football without turnover. Kyle just happened to fumbled at the worst time but sh*t happens and it's not his fault. I hope he puts it behind him. Sport fans and sportswriters are mean spirited people :(

Behold the power of the internet. People can hide behind their computers and say whatever they want. It's pathetic.

But America is sooooo great though

It's the internet, I doubt a dude making millions of dollars cares what haters think, he knows his team/fans/family is still behind him.