Could someone please help me out with this question? I would really appreciate it!?

I am 16 and I want to know how I can become more appealing to attractive girls. All of the girls I find attractive want to only remain friends. I am a very light african american male and everyone thinks I am mixed but am really full black. I am kind of a big guy I am not super fat or anything just big. I just now started wearing glasses and like to wear designs in my hair when I dont grow out my natural curls. I have a chin strap and a mustache and am probably about 5'10 in height. I like to joke around and have fun but am also a sweet and romantic type of guy. I write and read alot mostly music, poetry, and i also write screenplays. I usually am always smiling or laughing at something. I like to talk and am very friendly. I solve a lot of my friends problems and people come to me with all kinds of issues. I dont know what I am doing wrong.

How do I get out of the friend zone? How do I flirt with girls that I like?

I am trying to find this out since I am one of the last few of all my friends that doesnt have a date to sadies and I have liked a lot of girls and am stuck in the friend zone with all of them. What can I do!! Please help.

Favorite Answer

Unfortunately, there's no quick fix to your question.

The best thing to do is to be yourself. Girls are attracted to guys that are confident in themselves and fun. You sound like a nice guy, but I'm sure you've heard the saying, "nice guys finish last". From my own experience, I can say that in 5-10 years you are going to be a real catch to an amazing woman. It's hard for girls your age to see important qualities in men, and we often choose guys that aren't the cream of the crop. Right now you might be going through a dating rut, but give it a little time and you will reap the benefits.

I know that's not what you want to hear, but it's the truth. My boyfriend is one of those "nice guys" that was always in the friend zone and overlooked. But I'm so thankful all of those girls turned him down years ago, because he's mine now.

In the mean time, don't rush things. Focus on yourself and the man you want to become. Work on things you want to improve in yourself. Not for a woman, but to become the best you can be to yourself. Women will see the happiness in your own self and want to share that.

Source(s): experience

Honestly for one, facial hair and hair designs are really not attractive on sophisticated, real guys like yourself. You need to tone that down a bit if you feel comftorable with that. Just don't try too hard on the relationships. Don't go looking for love, let love find you. You have to stay who you are, just be funny and say hi to girls and be a nice guy. There are not many out there anymore, there will be girls who appriciate that! A good way to flirt is just to always smile, and say hi to one girl. Make her feel special. Occasionally complement her and share your ideas and some poetry,see where things go. Best of Luck!

Source(s): 16 year old girl(:

You seem like a really sweet guy, and it sounds like you have a lot going for you! Here are some things you might want to consider.

First of all, I wouldn't categorize all your female friends as potential dates. :P

If you like one of them, then focus on her! If you're the kind of guy who hangs out, one on one with your female friends regularly, then try to spend extra time with that one over the others. That will show her that you're interested, and make her feel special.

And depending on what type of girl you're trying to attract, you might wanna let your curls grow. :) Girls love guys with curls! And sometimes the shaved designs can make you come off as high maintenance.

All the best! :)

Ah the dreaded "friend zone" that's a tricky one. Is there someone in particular you have your eye on? Maybe you should write them a poem ...girls do love romance ...you sounds like a great guy , I'm sure their is someone you know who has feelings for you and you just haven't noticed

I think you dont have enough confidence and want to be asked out when girls dont do that you probably are attracted to non assertive woman.

give her a light slap and say wake up i want to go out with you and i am only saying this bcuz ur pretty and u be perfect for a guy like me

Source(s): school

If your beard is weird and your stache is trash....I'll let you fill in the rest. Maybe it's time to go smooth.

JUST BE YOURSELF!!!