what is a bpa free water bottle?

what does bpa stand for?

Favorite Answer

BPA stands for bisphenol A. BPA is an industrial chemical that has been used to make certain plastics and resins since the 1960s. Research has shown that it can seep into your food and beverages. It is still controversial as to if it is harmful or not. I personally don't buy anything for my baby with BPA because it seems it would affect a baby more like anything else, but I'm not a doctor, just a mom. I have included a link to the Mayo Clinic's site where you can get info from actual doctors though. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/bpa/AN01955 This link will take you straight to the page on BPA. I hope this is helpful. Chef Alicia

Source(s): I'm a Chef :D! I'd love for you to check out my site - www.bestbitesforever.com
  • JOJO

I was going to answer but Alicia has covered it so let's check out her website instead!