A Letter To My Mother Need Translation Into Spanish Please!!!?

Just A Simple Letter To A Very Special Mother, To Remind Her Of How Amazing She Truly Is. This May Not Be A Specific Special Day But I Picked This Day To Make Special For You To Let You Know How Thankful I Am To Have A Wonderful Mother Like You. The Only Strongest Person Beyond Any Measures that I Will Ever Know,... show more Just A Simple Letter To A Very Special Mother, To Remind Her Of How Amazing She Truly Is. This May Not Be A Specific Special Day But I Picked This Day To Make Special For You To Let You Know How Thankful I Am To Have A Wonderful Mother Like You. The Only Strongest Person Beyond Any Measures that I Will Ever Know, You Have Shown Me What It Is To Become A Good Mother and To Stay Strong Under Any Circumstance. I Also Want To Thank You For Every Thing You've Done And Not Only When Your Shoulder Was The Only One To Cry On, Or The Warmth Of Your Comfort When I Was Sick, Or The Roof You've Provided Me With, Even When Times Were Hard, But For Every Moment Of Your Time That Was Focused Especially On Me, I Would Like To Take This Space To Ask For Forgiveness And To Say That I'm Truly Sorry For Everything Ive Put You Threw Sorry For All The Negative Things I've Ever Said To You, To The Greatest Mother The One Who Gave Me Life, I Owe You More Than Just An Apology I Owe You MY Life. I Love You Mom..