Why do white people love Wayne Brady?

This question has plagued me in the past month. I just love Wayne Brady and I don't know why (no homo). Am I genetically programmed to or is it something else?

Favorite Answer

How can a person not like Wayne Brady. He is a great comedian and improvisational genius. Seeing him and Robin Williams together would be a show without a dull minute.

You big AfricanBozo I do not give a damn what you think because you have no answers except to complain about how bad you have it. If you haven't realized it yet I did not enslave anyone, I've never strung up a black man, and I do not owe you a single thing, even listening to your poor whiny l'il ideas about why I like Wayne Brady. You make everything a racist issue, you poor l'il miserable b*tch.

Wayne brady acts as the friendly acceptable exception for whites by not being particularly vocal about white racism in order to keep his job or maintain social stability. To white people wayne Brady is not like the rest of the hostile complaining Blacks. He is the white person’s friend because he allows them to remain ignorant and worse by letting them think their racism is okay.

He is happy. He sings. He dances and whites laugh. How bad can it be ? In fact, he sings and dances better than white people and laughs more deeply. He truly enjoys life. He is like a child. WOW....A good thing serious white people are in charge.

THE FACT IS :

The Wayne Brady's of this world are not happy.

He is just as unhappy as the angry militant black people like me. The only difference between him and people like me is that he thinks there is nothing he can do to change the way things are and tries to get on with life as best he can. This is why most whites are so closed-minded about race and get upset about it so easily that it becomes a waste of breath.

They have too many built-in defences. They make it a no-win. Even online it is largely a wasted effort. In these ways and others whites shut themselves off from any serious, honest talk about race with blacks. Then, partly from this engineered silence, they conclude that racism is not a big deal.

When whites do come across blacks who have either the freedom or power to talk openly and honestly about racism, such as me or activists, writers and bloggers, they dismiss them as radical, hostile, ungrateful, white-hating and so on. Most whites have no first-hand experience that would make them seem reasonable.

yeah, way back, during your creation...God put an ^i love wayne brady^ program into your dna code. hes funny, and personable. whats not to like?

if its humorous, human beings like it, if no longer then at circumstances it fairly is annoying-i c that,lol. i'm white and that i like cris rocks factor of veiw yet i additionally like jhon valby, triumph the insult dogg, the blue collor comedy excursion and adam sandler. human beings have a distinctive factor of veiw from distinctive arias of the worldwide and what they understand and r used to, likes and dislikes are constantly distinctive and that's what makes the worldwide so thrilling and great. personaly, i m no longer a fan.

You're able to identify with him and he happens to be black...you should pat yourself on the back.

Personally I always thought he was kinda gay...Dave Chappelle seemed more like a dude I would kick it with.

Im with Hunter... wayne who?

He's not threatening, and his act is clean, which is not a bad thing at all.

I'm white and I have no idea who that is...