Aeonyx
Aeonyx asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

What's the worst or most blatant product placement you've seen in a movie?

I saw The Fantastic Four- Silver Surfer sequel again today.. Reed builds a killer flying machine, WITH A DODGE TRUCK GRILLE!!??? Johnny aks if it has a Hemi and he says, "Of course!!" This is so beyond stupid I can't even type... So-- let me get this straight, the astronaut genius super hero builds a one of kind flying machine where a big dinosaur American V8-- is uh, what-- hooked up to four turbo fans by driveshaft-- or is there a hemi for each turbo prop? That thing would barely roll under 2 tons- let alone fly!

Favorite Answer

BRAWNDO

"It's got what plants crave....it's got ELECTROLYTES!!!!"

from the movie "Idiocracy."

go watch it, it's effing hilarious.

• ?

Good god. I forgot about that scene. That...is...horrible! Man! Okay...the most blatant and obvious product placement in a movie. Hmm. How about the entire movie: 2012, with John Cusack. That movie is positively riddled with Sony. I mean, it's not the most noticeable placement throughout the movie, but it's everywhere if you're looking!

The most blatant: Wayne's World

• http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=converses+i+robo...

As much as I love the above movie, but also Minority Report. When Tom cruise's character walks into the shopping centre, you see brands being blown right into your face

Cast away- Fed Ex

Oh that doesn't even make top five, which all reside in Wayne's World.

return of the killer tomatoes!

they couldn't finish the movie without it.