Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Do Conservatives still threaten violence against people who offer them salsa made in New York City?

Why or why not?

This Stuff's Made In New York City!!! Pace Thick & Chunky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSxnieYctVM

Youtube thumbnail

• Gadfly
    Best Answer

Any business manufacturing a product in NY is paying NY taxes.

That's supplying their own rope.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123940286075109617...

many of the occupy protesters are not jobless drug addicts for the main area they incorporate your known center type and university pupils many of the protesters iv talked to the place in distinctive collages and have already got a 2 to 4 365 days degree. a lot of protesters smoke marijuana best people to have faith that they are drug addicts. that would purely be because of the fact your uneducated and ignorant. The least volume of examine with an open suggestions assist you comprehend in any different case.think of approximately those issues mutually as you artwork your 9 to 5 **** job and smash your liver with alcohol. i very almost assure maximum of you who examine this are area of the ninety 9% why combat against somebody thats struggling with for you. Cheers Mike P

dude in Arizona everything is New York style disappear

I went to my favorite steakhouse and I order the usual such is;

New York Style Steak

the answer was" we don't make NYS steak anymore"

I went to my favorite food store because I finish my New York style salsa

and I can't find it anymore

what **** is going on?

some people are just bigot

YA is a mental disorder center

boycott NYS steak or everything is about NYS just prove it

I saw it happen in a Mexican cafe the other day. Of course I couldn't hear everything that was being said because some liberal chick was having a chimpout over her huevos rancheros not coming from free range chickens.

• ?

Wow, you dug up a 15 year old commercial for Pace picante sauce to do what exactly?

Dang Cletus yew ain't funny no more

Conservatives? I watched that very old commercial twice and I did not see a single Conservative.

if anything were still made in New York it might be a problem ,but when was the last time the words,"made in New York" were written anywhere?...

Do democrats still ask stupid questions that don't belong in the political section?

lmao. I remember that commercial. I have to go watch it now.