My wounds heal extremely slow. What is the cause?

My wounds heal really, really slow (And they scar when they finally do heal)! For example, I got cut by a blade on accident on Thanksgiving, and it took until Christmas for the scab (which came like a week after the cut) to even slightly raise! It really depresses me knowing that if I get cut, I have to stay with... show more My wounds heal really, really slow (And they scar when they finally do heal)! For example, I got cut by a blade on accident on Thanksgiving, and it took until Christmas for the scab (which came like a week after the cut) to even slightly raise! It really depresses me knowing that if I get cut, I have to stay with that wound for another month, and when it finally does heal, something like a paper cut lasts a week and then scars, while all the other people have it heal in two days. I also think I have a weak immune system, since I get sick a lot. I haven't been tested though, and the doc said he didn't think that was necessary though. And before a smartass writes "You are just conscious now of your wounds", no, that's not true. When I was 10, my wounds healed extremely fast like normal people.
Also, I'm 12 years old, male, and 115 pounds. No family history, only my grandma has diabetes, but that's because she is obese. I researched and diabetes could be a cause of the slow healing wounds but I have no other symptoms and I'm only slightly chubby.
Please list every cause you know. And if you need an answer from me like for ei "Do you have heart problems?" or something, please return because I will probably reply, and then you can edit your post to respond. Thanks :)
Update: Big Jebb, f*ck you.
Update 2: Ains, in the middle of last year, I had my hemoglobin done and it was fine. But this was BEFORE I noticed my slow healing wounds. I don't know if your hemoglobin could change in like 5 months... My mom has anemia but that's because of her "woman things" :P
Update 3: So I get an asshole trying to earn points, an okay answer, but very short, and spam. FML -_-
Update 4: Why is everyone on Yahoo Answers extremely stupid. I POINTED OUT THAT MY GRANDMOTHER HAS DIABETES BECAUSE SHE IS OVERWEIGHT DIABETES DOES NOT RUN IN MY FAMILY DEAR GOD WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE SUCH IDIOTS I'VE HAD IT!