Heart pains. 20 years old.?

Ok so I've been having a dull pains in my chest for the past 3 days. Before all the dull pain, on day one, I experienced sharp pains around my heart as if it were being squeezed three times in I'd say about a 3 second period which was slightly crippling but not terribly if that makes sense. Ever since then... show more Ok so I've been having a dull pains in my chest for the past 3 days. Before all the dull pain, on day one, I experienced sharp pains around my heart as if it were being squeezed three times in I'd say about a 3 second period which was slightly crippling but not terribly if that makes sense. Ever since then as the day starts I feel fine but then as time goes on I start to get a dull pain in my chest that will sometimes shoot down to the lower half of my arm and follow through to my palm on my left side of my body. Occasionally also shooting to my back in conjunction to where it is in my chest. Last night I stood up from playing cards with a friend and felt like I was going to immediately pass out. I freaked out and immediately started shaking my arms and what not and my friend suggested I eat something and I did. I felt better after that but the dull pain in my chest was just a little bit worse for the rest of the night. Today ,day 3, the dull pain has come on about 2 hours ago and hasn't been to bad. Although it has just been silently lurking there staying at about the same pain level with a slight burning sensation coming on and off. The burning sensation tonight is the first time I've experienced this.
Now about 5 months ago I overdosed on Ecstasy which was heavily cut with meth, unbeknownst to me (Please no bashing on that whole situation I've learned my lesson and have grown considerably from it.) I've been to the doctor a few times for panic attacks after my OD, which I didn't know that's what they were as I had never had one before. They've done tests on my heart three times(shortly after OD, and then twice a few months after) and the said it looked fine. I am aware that these things can come back to haunt you later on in life. That's why I feel this is crucial to the situation.
What I am wondering though is what possible conditions could this be? Directly and indirectly related to the heart. Should I wait a few days and see if the problems persist and get worse? Should I go to the hospital tonight after work and get this checked? The reason I haven't yet is because I'm already drowning in medical bills and I've no health insurance. What may be some short-term remedies to see if anything helps and to see if my problems get better?
I'm not looking for someone to diagnose me off the internet and tell me exactly what to do. I'm just very worried right now because I know my body hasn't been the same since I had my OD. So all I'm looking for is a tad bit of guidance and advice on the matter for the time being because I don't want to go the doctor for another bill quite yet.
If this helps with any guidance you can give me I'm 20 years old 5'9 190lbs. I've been going the gym regularly for the past month to try to get in better health, and I've been trying to maintain a healthy diet intake. My family has a history of high blood pressure and that is about it.
I greatly appreciate you taking the time to read this and help me with anything you can.