Is Sylvester Stallone gay?

Okay i've got a bit of a question, now stop me if you think it is a tad stupid, but certain people on a certain forum said that Sly Stallone is gay, I tried to prove them wrong by providing a link to the wikipedia page on him but they said it was a 'cover'. I personally don't believe a word... show more Okay i've got a bit of a question, now stop me if you think it is a tad stupid, but certain people on a certain forum said that Sly Stallone is gay, I tried to prove them wrong by providing a link to the wikipedia page on him but they said it was a 'cover'.

I personally don't believe a word he says, for one thing Sly has a wife and kids. How can you call someone like that gay if they have kids and a wife? Doesn't gay imply that the person in question likes males rather than females?

Okay so there a bit of homoerotic undertones in the movie Tango and Cash, but I don't think that really means anything.

Is Sly gay or not?