• What book have you currently read / are reading / bought +BQ?

I currently finished the Hunger Games. [Re-read] and I have started This Lullaby by Sarah Deseen.

And today, I just went on a book spending spree and bought --

• A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks

• Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen

• It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini

• Paper Towns by John Green

And I really want to buy The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

BQ :: Favorite author(s)?

• Simba
    Favorite Answer

Currently reading-

Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks (I've read all his others)

Recently bought-

--Seriously...I'm kidding by Ellen DeGeneres

--Lost December by Richard Paul Evans

--A non-fiction book about ancient cultures (I don't' remember the name of it.)

Book(s) I will be buying soon-

--Road to Grace by Richard Paul Evans

--Mama Does Time (Mace Bauer series) by Deborah Sharp

--Gabby: A Story of Courage and Hope by Gabrielle Giffords (I hate politics, but I love survival and inspirational stories)

BQ: Richard Paul Evans, Nicholas Sparks and Janet Evanovich

• KC

I'm looking to read The Fault in Our Stars too. Right now I'm reading the Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare, which I suggest if you like The Hunger Games (Clare's books are my favorites after The Hunger Games). However, you should start with The Mortal Instruments (City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass, City of Fallen Angels)--I'm reading the prequel series.

I just finished The Great Gatsby, my second favorite classic after Pride and Prejudice. With some of my Christmas money still unspent, I think I'm going to buy If I Stay by Gayle Forman (already read), Other by Karen Kincy, Battle Royale by an Asian author whose name I cannot spell, and Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta, which I've already read. If you haven't already, you should check out Melina Marchetta's books (two other good ones are Looking for Alibrandi and Jellicoe Road)--she's like an Australian Sarah Dessen (I love Along for the Ride, The Truth About Forever, Just Listen, and What Happened to Goodbye).

BQ: Suzanne Collins

i'm examining some. :s. a million.A e book approximately mafia, haha. it fairly is a sort of compilation of multiple articles and money owed. i might propose it, easily. 2. Godlike - Richard Hell. so-so. that is okay whilst he keeps to be to the extra poetic part, yet his prose could be iffy at circumstances. i admire the thought nevertheless, and in case you like Richard Hell, that is nicely worth a examine. 3. Replay - Ken Grimwood. that is like Groundhog Day, yet over years instead of days! I enjoyed it. 4. representative German Poetry. that is an previous due nineteenth century e book of German poems with the English translation on the part. i like it because of the fact i'm attempting to evaluate German and having the nuances and idioms of language is extra effective, and the place extra effectual to detect it than poetry? a million. Oh, jeez, a mutually as in the past. I constantly forget to hold decrease back the books after which the previous due costs are so extreme i might besides have long gone to the e book place. 2. i think of the entire Silence of the Lambs sequence. i might long gone in for a maths e book and whilst they did no longer have that I purely went with the serial killer subject instead. 3. i do no longer think of so. that is have been given crazily heavy protection (gated and barred doorways/homestead windows, metallic detectors, protection) so i do no longer see them letting in musicians to play. :l.

• ?

I love John Green. <3 TFIOS was really good, but not amazing. You should also check out Lola and the Boy Next Door and Anna and the French Kiss, both by Stephanie Perkins. :)

Definitely check out Becca Fitzpatrick. She is an amazing young adult author and keeps you turning the pages to the very end!!

i just finished the hunger games trilogy

i never bought any novels

bq: Gordan Korman