Computer Randomly Overheating?

My computer started randomly overheating frequently. It's almost constantly making a buzzing noise and is hot to the touch underneath and at the box on the cord. This is within the past three months, and last month I upgraded the RAM to the max it can be. I'm at a loss.. when it's cool everything runs... show more My computer started randomly overheating frequently. It's almost constantly making a buzzing noise and is hot to the touch underneath and at the box on the cord. This is within the past three months, and last month I upgraded the RAM to the max it can be. I'm at a loss.. when it's cool everything runs so smoothly, but when it heats up I can barely get on the internet. I've run virus scans over and over but I haven't found any reason why it would do this. When it started a few months ago it was infrequent, and only shut down once while I was watching Netflix. Now it wants to shut down whenever I play a game. The fans seem fine to me, and I've cleaned it obsessively... I have no idea what else could be wrong. ):
Update: The fans are making a lot of noise, and the AC adapter is almost too hot to pick up.
Update 2: I've also blown a lot of air into it, but I can always try again.