Anything i really need to know about what to look forward to?! I need help from all the experienced mommies!?

So i need to know what all is important in baby bottle brands that are best & the best kinds of baby diapers to use. Also the best kind of baby orajel/numbing medicine for teething? & tips on potty training! :)

i wanna be prepared rather than sorry. :)

best tips & info gets best answer!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I like the playvex ventaire also the parent choice that is Walmart brand for the bottles.

Diapers you get what you pay for I love huggies they are the best pampers are good but leave a rash on my daughter walmart.com has bundle diapers packs in huggies pampers and luvs with shiping only 97 cents a great deal in bulk

Teething infant oragel I swear by it I get the night time one my daughter cut 2 teeth at 4 month and 2 more at 7 months and it really works wonders.

I can't help on poutw training since I'm not there yet lol good luck hope I helped

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Look for the books Baby Bargains and Baby 411. Best collection of products and advice, imo. Look into the Amazon Mom Subscribe and Save option for diapers and wipes - I get a great deal on diapers that way. Don't worry about potty training for a while yet, there is a lot of other stuff to learn first!!

Congrats!

• 8 years ago

I like Born Free, Tomee Tippie and Avent bottles. Always look for 100% BPA free. My bub uses Baby R Us diaper brand. I love them they work great and are cheaper too. As for teething, i bought him Orajel natural. Just my best choices, good luck!

Source(s): Mommy to 5mo/old.
  • 8 years ago

My best advice is be flexible. I love pampers but they gave daughter a rash same with huggies so I have to use walmart brand diapers. Glass bottle I think are best for breast milk.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.