Anything i really need to know about what to look forward to?! I need help from all the experienced mommies!?

So i need to know what all is important in baby bottle brands that are best & the best kinds of baby diapers to use. Also the best kind of baby orajel/numbing medicine for teething? & tips on potty training! :)

i wanna be prepared rather than sorry. :)

best tips & info gets best answer!

Favorite Answer

I like the playvex ventaire also the parent choice that is Walmart brand for the bottles.

Diapers you get what you pay for I love huggies they are the best pampers are good but leave a rash on my daughter walmart.com has bundle diapers packs in huggies pampers and luvs with shiping only 97 cents a great deal in bulk

Teething infant oragel I swear by it I get the night time one my daughter cut 2 teeth at 4 month and 2 more at 7 months and it really works wonders.

I can't help on poutw training since I'm not there yet lol good luck hope I helped

Look for the books Baby Bargains and Baby 411. Best collection of products and advice, imo. Look into the Amazon Mom Subscribe and Save option for diapers and wipes - I get a great deal on diapers that way. Don't worry about potty training for a while yet, there is a lot of other stuff to learn first!!

Congrats!

I like Born Free, Tomee Tippie and Avent bottles. Always look for 100% BPA free. My bub uses Baby R Us diaper brand. I love them they work great and are cheaper too. As for teething, i bought him Orajel natural. Just my best choices, good luck!

Source(s): Mommy to 5mo/old.

My best advice is be flexible. I love pampers but they gave daughter a rash same with huggies so I have to use walmart brand diapers. Glass bottle I think are best for breast milk.