Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

San Francisco 49ers vs New York Giants?

Who do you think will win?

Why and why not.

I need to place a bet NOW.

Too damn hard to predict. lol

My head says Giants.

• Favorite Answer

Definitely Giants. We are on a hot streak after beating #1 seed Packers and we are peaking at the right time. It might be a close game, but I think the Giants got it.

Personally, I believe that the San Francisco 49ers will win the NFC Championship Game. I think the New York Giants will have a hard time against the 49ers in the NFC Championship Game.

The 49ers defense already had their off day in the Divisional round, but Alex Smith and the offense managed to pull through. I highly doubt the 49ers defense will have 2 off weeks in a row.

I guarantee that the 49ers defense will not give up more than 14 points in the NFC Championship Game. The 49ers will be the NFC representative in Super Bowl XLVI.

Giants

Better defense & quarterback.

They're on a hot streak, feeling good, and just beat THE best team in the league- the packers.

Bet on the Giants.

Best of luck! GO G-Men!!!!

Source(s): NFL Fan

The Giants looked good both games they played against the Packers. I haven't seen the Niners play yet this year, but I hear that they are good too.

Source(s): observation

the san francisco giants gonna go all the way

I say 49ers

They're a team that's not in the playoffs often and they are more hungry for a win/superbowl

i say 49s i hate new york giants