How to grow magic muchrooms? pf tek?

I have been looking at articles on the pf tek, but I still dont even know where to start. the descriptions are somewhat vague and very hard to understand for a person who has 0 expirience with growing shrooms. can anyone give me a detailed walkthrough or a link to an easy to understand article on growing magical mushrooms?

(I know that growing psilocybin mushrooms are illegal in the USA, and I do not intend to violate any law or do any illegal activity whatsoever, this is purely for information purpouses only)

Favorite Answer

Look up the pf tek on shroomery.org, then look up "let's grow mushrooms" on youtube for a brief visual lesson. Between the video and the article, you should be able to get the general idea. The pf tek is pretty basic and you should be able to pick it up fairly quickly. Take ths time to fully understand each step or you will fail. Also, the chances of you growing mushrooms that can kill you are vanishingly small. In fact, you're more likely to not have mushrooms at all from a contamination issue. If you have any questions, pm me, I'm always happy spread the knowledge.

Hey Turd, great job on giving some usable info. "Just get some spores, all the ingredients, and don't mess up or you could die", nice. I'm sure that cleared up a lot, thanks for that little nugget of knowledge.

Source(s): Shroomery.org

You need the magic mushroom spores, ingredients to grow them with, and an artificial ecosystem to grow them in. If it is not sterile or you mess up one of the steps you could end up eating mushrooms that will kill you though. But since these mushrooms are not for eating as you have said then you shouldnt worry too much about that.

Read a full pftek instruction manual here: http://www.magic-mushrooms-shop.com/en/blog/how-gr...

Including video on how to cultivate mushrooms with PF TEK method