Can I lose my license or be arrested?

Me and friends TP'ed a girls house from our school and her parents filed a police report. I stayed in my truck the whole time while they went and TP'ed her house. They used eggs and toilet paper, but I didn't know they had used eggs. I'd like to know what crime it is considered, if they normally follow up with these reports and if I can lose my drivers license as well as be arrested or given some kind of punishment.

I'm 17.

Favorite Answer

Can't loose your license since it wasn't a traffic crime. Most likely not going to get arrested if your under age. At most, get hit with vandalism charge and might have to serve community service or sum like that.

Vandalism is a crime. Trespassing is a crime.

It doesn't matter that you were "just" the driver and didn't know about the eggs. You knew they were going to engage in acts of vandalism - this makes you 100% complicit in the crime they committed. (This is how the get-away driver of a robbery can be arrested for murder if the guy who pulls the robbery kills someone. It's considered to be acting in concert.)

You can absolutely be arrested. If you are a minor, your parents should take away your license.

It would be considered Vandalism. You will probably have to pay a fine and go to a small court, depending on your age. You won't lose your license and It would be unlikely you'd be arrested.

the TP police will charge you as an accessory to the crime if they find out you were the lookout or driving the getaway car.