Steam doesn't accept gift cards?

Okay So don't give me the bull crap of I didn't register. I did register and it shows on my History I ought a game on Steam in Wal-mart Gift.com Like It doesn't give me the game. WTF?!?!?!?!

• Blue
    Favorite Answer

Okay, so you bought a Steam game, on Wal-Mart? Or you tried to buy a game on Steam with a Wal-Mart gift card? Steam doesn't sell it's games on Wal-Mart. As in, if you buy a game through Wal-Mart, you have to go through them. Just because a game is on Steam, doesn't mean Steam will give you the game, because you didn't buy it through them. You can manage outside games with Steam, but Steam won't give you a game that you bought through another site. I'm really confused here, and you are going to have to be more specific.

have no clue what the question is

but if you got a problem with steam you should be contacting them for help not us