Who sings in the Simple Plan songs such as?

I'm just a kid

Time to say goodbye

The end

Thank you

Everytime

And others. It sounds like I'd Do Anything with mark hoppus but I thought he Only did one song

Are you sure its Pierre? He sounds so different in I Can Wait Forever. Or is THAT not him? And I thought Pierre was more muscular, in the music videos the one singing is really skinny.

Favorite Answer

Yes, Pierre Bouvier does all the lead vocals in Simple Plan. The back vocals are provided by Sebastien Lefebvre and David Desrosiers from Simple Plan.

They also have a few special guests on some of the songs. Although it's none of those you've named. As you know, Mark Hoppus sings on a part of I'd Do Anything. Joel Madden (Good Charlotte) has a part on You Don't Mean Anything. And then of course the many colabs on Get Your Heart On!: Natasha Bedingfield and Marie-Mai on Jet Lag, K'Naan on Summer Paradise, Alex Gaskarth (All Time Low) on Freaking Me Out, Rivers Cuomo (Weezer) on Can't Keep My Hands Off You.

He may sound a bit different on each album, but that's just progress: I mean on the first record he was really almost a kid, so it may sound very different from what you hear on the third album (e.g. I Can Wait Forever).

Source(s): My experience as a fan for 7 years... And as a leader of SimplePlan.cz http://www.simpleplan.cz/en
  • I love Simple Plan! The lead vocalist is Pierre Bouvier