Did Michelle McCool & layla made the divas divison awesome? but ever since Michelle retired & layla out right?

Ever since Michelle McCool retired & layla out right because she torn her acl & mcl & we don't know when she's going come back! is it me or have divas divison got bad ever since laycool not their anymore? i mean they wrote story lines & help other divas get title shot for ex:Natayla. I mean Divas of Doom vs... show more Ever since Michelle McCool retired & layla out right because she torn her acl & mcl & we don't know when she's going come back! is it me or have divas divison got bad ever since laycool not their anymore? i mean they wrote story lines & help other divas get title shot for ex:Natayla. I mean Divas of Doom vs Models was good storyline,every good till the mild septmeber Now all Natayla & Beth dose is job 24/7. Beth don't job when it comes to ppv,The wwe is making Natayla a joke.We don't get anymore divas champions on monday night raw or smackdown. When was last time we had divas Battle royal to be #1 Contender for divas champion..Isn't stephanie fault? i mean can she better i mean at least give divas more tv time. & No it's kelly kelly,Alicia fox,eve torres,the bellas twins & more divas fault.. it's stephanie fault right? she's the boss the wwe writers!
Update: I never say eve couldn't wrestler.. if eve couldn't wrestle then why the freak she's on my yahoo anwers profile picture,i say it's wasn't eve torres,kelly kelly alicia fox & more divas fault.. i say it's was stephanie fault the one who the boss of writes for the wwe divas.. She give divas... show more I never say eve couldn't wrestler.. if eve couldn't wrestle then why the freak she's on my yahoo anwers profile picture,i say it's wasn't eve torres,kelly kelly alicia fox & more divas fault.. i say it's was stephanie fault the one who the boss of writes for the wwe divas.. She give divas less tv time.. So please read careful next time. By the way i think eve torres is hella of wrestler..