Do you use your dominant hand for all activities?

I'm left handed, and I use my left hand for most activities. I only use my right hand for the computer mouse and cutting with scissors since those things are made for right handed people. But I do everything else with my left hand, like eating, washing dishes, and combing my hair. One of my left handed friends only uses her left hand to write, and she uses her right hand for everything else. And a lot of my left handed friends use their right hand for a select few activities. However, all my right handed friends epicly fail when they have to use their left hand for anything... I guess since all appliances are made for right handed people. So, are you left handed or right handed? Which activities do you do with your non dominant hand?

Best Answer

I'm like you: I use scissors and mouse righty, and that's it. I write with my hand hooked over. But I'm right footed and my right eye is dominant.

No. I use my right hand for most activities, but I use my left hand for my computer mouse, throwing jabs (and I switch up to a southpaw stance sometimes), and I'm trying to learn how to pull triggers with my left hand.

Yes except for one. Wanna try to guess what that is? lol..

Source(s): Im right handed by the way..

mostly for one thing particular