I need a free REAL psychic? No scams, no fakes.?

If you can answer these questions, giving me answers only I would truly know, I will then know psychics are real. And please, don't even comment if your not a real psychic! -

What's my personality like?

What's my future look like?

What's my past look like?

Are their spirits or demons around me?

What do I need to do, in order to change my life?

What's my social life like?

Best Answer

you smoke, both cigarettes and cannabis. your also energetic

your future looks good. but that is down to one thing, you continue exercising and cut down on the cigarettes

you do/used to drink heavily

yes, there's a star looking down on you, libra as far as i can tell. venus also has her eye on you

changing your life is all down to your own will power, stop the smoking and things will quickly change. you will also meet the love of your life sometime soon

the fact this is over the internet and i have no physically connection it is hard to judge your social life, i am not too great of a psychic

Get real, a Psychic can only give accurate readings in person. Anything else is only speculations. There is more to it than just asking questions.

And what's in it for us "real psychics" then? What would I get if I answered all your questions with spooky accuracy? We don't perform for the entertainment of skeptics like yourself.

True psychics will never ask for money in exchange of their predictions but only scammers.

>I need a free REAL psychic? No scams, no fakes.?

>free REAL

>Psychic

>Real Psychic

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

There's no such thing as a psychic sorry

When the tree falls, the monkeys scatter.