What was the point of WWE Tough Enough 2011?

Last year Stone Cold Hosted WWE Tough Enough with Booker T, and Trish Stratus. It was a good show, and along down the road, it got better.

The winner, Andy Leavine, won the competition. He got accepted into the WWE by Vince Mcmahon, and Stone Cold welcomed him with a Stone Cold Stunner. After that Monday Night Raw, he was never heard from again. I think this was very unfair for Andy "Silent Rage" Leavine.

Now why would they even do that show if the winner isen't even going to show up on their TV shows?

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pi…

Here he is for those of you who don't remember who he is.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

As everyone else said, Tough Enough is not like NXT, theyre not close at all minus the fact that theres a winner who gets a contract (notice how I didnt say Raw or Smackdown), and there are eliminations.

Tough Enough, unlike NXT, is quite legit, as the winner actually goes through real training to become a wrestler, and the amateur style wrestling on Tough Enough is not as staged as the televised shows. Also, Andy Leavine wrestled on FCW before Tough Enough. This season of Tough Enough was also different than the past ones, as the winner was not quickly assigned to a brand. Andy was sent back down to FCW after winning Tough Enough, because Tough Enough does not reward a branded contract, it assigns the winner down to FCW. So, dont be mad at the WWE, Andy is well and fine working in the WWE, only not on televised shows, he is down in FCW. NXT is also different as its the FCW wrestlers who are ready to come up to the branded shows.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

See the point was to hire a talent. All the talent go to FCW for training after signing with WWE to get better. So he had to go too. See Alberto Del Rio and other big superstars didn't go cuz they were in the big promotions like in Mexico, but even Cena was in FCW, also CM Punk.

• YS
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

It's like baseball.

When a player gets drafted, do they jump directly to the team? No. They go through the minor leagues.

That's what's happening here. I'm pretty sure the winner was only guaranteed a development contract.

Source(s): Y.S
  • PRP
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

I know right. If he still needed to go through FCW then he wasn't ready. And if wasn't ready why was he picked to win? Sometimes WWE makes no sense

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • He Is Training In FCW

• 8 years ago

He's in fcw [ florida championship wrestling] training to be in www when the www needs him, I heard it takes around 2 yrs for a superstar to be fully trained

• 8 years ago

It would be dumb to put someone that green straight on tv. The point was to find someone to earn a contract to be trained up to maybe be on tv eventually.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

he won a contract, so he is currently in FCW (wwe development territory) training to be a better wwe wrestler.

Source(s): yeah i said wrestler, not superstar
  • He's probably not going to be in raw or smackdown. He's probably like in fcw or something.

• 4 years ago

he didn't have enough experience and he was gay ib real life

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.