If a guy really likes you will he seek the approval of your friends?

If a guy really likes you will he want your friends to approve of him? If you keep doubting that he likes you will he try and get your friends to notice that he likes you?

HEEELLPP<3

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

guy who seeks approval of others seems to have a insecurity problem.. I think if he likes you.. he will seek your approval.. I think it's sneaky and unfair to sneak around your friends trying to find your weak spots like your prey to be captured or something.. There is something honest about just talking to you and not using your friends to try to rig the game. If he respected you.. he'd only be dealing with you. Your friends however dnot ahve to be blind.. an tehy can share their opinions with you.. the guy just might be nuts about you but shy.. he might tell HIS friends he liks you.. something impossible for him to tell you himself.. THE solution is for you both to just be friends.. friends spend time sharing activities and conversations.. after a while the friendships deepen.. and eventually you hit the point where you can talk about things frankly.. cus they are your friend right?.. and a good friendship is something to base a relatinship on.. mroe so than jsut cus someone lieks you (but doesnt even know you well enough to talk to you)

• 9 years ago

Well i the guy /really/ likes you an is mature enough to be in a relationship then yes, he will seek your friend aproval.

As for part two of your question I am ubsure about that. Again it all depend on the amount of live and maturity.

• 9 years ago

Maybe he wants to lend some cash from you, no big deal hun ..lol

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.