How to install C/C++ compiler in netbeans?

If I start netbeans, it is saying "No suitable compilers were found on your system. The IDE needs a suitable set of compilers and other build tools in order to work correctly. If you already have compilers on your system but they were not found, do one of the following: 1) Exit the IDE, add your... show more If I start netbeans, it is saying "No suitable compilers were found on your system. The IDE needs a suitable set of compilers and other build tools in order to work correctly.

If you already have compilers on your system but they were not found, do one of the following:

1) Exit the IDE, add your compilers to your PATH environment variable, and restart the IDE.

2) Open the Build Tool dialog in Tools | Options | C/C++ | Build Tools and add your compiler(s) to the setup.

If you do not already have compilers on your system, do:

3) Download and install a suitable set of compilers and restart the IDE.

Visit http://netbeans.org/community/releases/6... for further assistance in installing and configuring a build environment." But I can't install it in the given website.. Please tell me how to do that.