Did James Lafferty and Bethany Joy Galeotti ever dated?

They will actually make a cute couple in real life than in the show... (: I love NALEY<3

& I was wondering did they ever dated, because there are scenes in One Tree Hill where they are always kissing, making up and etc.

So was there any romance between them? thanks (:

& In this present day, is James single?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Alex
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No, they were never a real couple in real life, that's sad because they had amazing chemistry & were so good together. James is single, but Bethany is married. I hope I have a relationship like there's, it's perfect.

• peentu
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Is James Lafferty Married

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Did James Lafferty and Bethany Joy Galeotti ever dated?

They will actually make a cute couple in real life than in the show... (: I love NALEY&lt;3

& I was wondering did they ever dated, because there are scenes in One Tree Hill where they are always kissing, making up and etc.

So was there any romance between them? thanks (:

& In this present day,...

Source(s): james lafferty bethany joy galeotti dated: https://shortly.im/vnuNY
  • 8 years ago

No they never dated.Unfortunately they've never been close friends either.To quote Joy in a recent interview:

"James and I never really talked much. I love him to death, but we weren't two people that clicked and were like best friends," she says. "We have a mutual respect for each other and I would love to work with him again, but I don't feel the absence of a friend like I did with Chad when Chad left, or with Hilarie [Burton]. That's very different."

The last I heard,James is dating Eve Hewson,Bono from U2's daughter, while Joy is married.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Bethany Joy Lenz Dating

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

nope

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.