How come Liza Minnelli never sings her mothers songs.?

Okay I love Liza Minnelli she has had a blessed life she knew everyone from Michael Jackson to Liz Taylor and Andy Warhol name star she new them she knew Lucille Ball,Gene Kelly ,she knew everybody lets just put it like that she knew everybody name a star of the 20th century and the new one the 21st Liza Minnelli... show more Okay I love Liza Minnelli she has had a blessed life she knew everyone from Michael Jackson to Liz Taylor and Andy Warhol name star she new them she knew Lucille Ball,Gene Kelly ,she knew everybody lets just put it like that she knew everybody name a star of the 20th century and the new one the 21st Liza Minnelli in my opinion like Fred Aistaire ounce put it said if American can compare their stars to royalty then Liza would be the crown princess and I totally agree. Liza of course is the daughter of legendary star Judy Garland and director Vicente Minnelli, but Liza tributes her father often but rarely her mother Judy,her moms songs are famous ,The trolley song,you made me love you,the boy next door,the man that got away and of course over the rainbow from The Wizard Of Oz but Liza has yet to sing them yes she has sung some of them but I would like to see her dedicate an entire show to her mother and cover Over The Rainbow what do you think.
Update: I know one day Liza will sing her mothers songs sooner or later but better late than never and like Judy said herself always be a first version of yourself instead of second rate version of somebody else.