Christians please help me?

My fiance knows that I am waiting until we are married to have sex. However when we are alone watching a movie we keep kissing and eventually he starts touching my boobs and butt. I feel bad cuz I've let him go that far before cuz I wasn't sure what boundries we should have.. French kissing is ok.. is laying down on his sofa bed just to watch a movie ok? What about taking a nap ogether? I don't know spe ific boundries. Please help. Thank you! We are getting married in a year and enjoy cuddling and watching movies together.

Favorite Answer

If you can control yourself, do you need to have others tell you specific boundaries.

Only put up specific boundaries if you know that YOU don't want it going farther for sin might be next.

Discuss what limits you want now so he knows what is acceptable to you and not acceptable to you.

Marriage is a partnership. Communication is key to a great marriage. Don't guess what the other is thinking. Talk out each other's expectations.

The more honest you are now, the better.

Good luck on your upcoming marriage.

God Bless

Going to far is when you feel the need to sit back and think about it yourself if you are going to far. If you are asking the question, then there is probably God's small voice in the back of your head telling you to stop, or something else. Honestly, I would say that kissing is alright, just be careful not to let anything progress. (as it comes closer to your wedding day it will become harder to control, so it is good to start now,... you've come all this way now, maybe ask him is he could wait until the day to touch, to make it even more special). God Bless!!

French kissing is NOT ok, neither is lying on the bed together or taking naps. You are sending mixed signals. In the back of his mind he may be thinking well it may be this night she lets me get this far. He should be respecting your decision of not wanting sex before you are married, but how can he with the mixed messages..

Good Luck

• Red

Basically, it is your choice as to whether or not you wait, which means it is up to you how far you go. It's really as simple as that, I'm doing the same thing as you, waiting, but go as far as what makes you comfortable, and that makes him comfortable....

Good luck :)

Why do you keep your purity, yet talk about your body parts in such a filthy way?

+Jesus, I Trust in You!

Here I am, Lord.

**** his brains out.