IRS refund question, can anyone help?

My tax return was accepted at 1041 am on January 17. The original date I got from WMR was January 31, 2012....but the projected one on the IRS refund chart is January 25. Then I checked WMR today and it said January 24, one day before the first date on the refund chart. Anyone know what to believe?? Can anyone help?
Update: This is the message I got as of 5 minutes ago: You requested the direct deposit of your refund into more than one bank account. Your tax refund is scheduled to be direct deposited to those accounts on January 24, 2012. If your deposits are not credited to your accounts by January 29, 2012, check with your bank to... show more This is the message I got as of 5 minutes ago:

You requested the direct deposit of your refund into more than one bank account.

Your tax refund is scheduled to be direct deposited to those accounts on January 24, 2012. If your deposits are not credited to your accounts by January 29, 2012, check with your bank to find out if they have been received. Please wait until January 29, 2012 before you contact us again because we are unable to take any action until then.